Plaster Mesh with High Tensile Strength, Lightweight and Anti-Mildew
Walcoom offers various plaster mesh to meet your needs, such as welded wire mesh, fiberglass mesh, etc.
There are seven kinds of plaster meshes in Walcoom, they are: chicken wire mesh, expanded metal mesh, welded wire mesh, chain link mesh, plastic wire mesh, fiberglass mesh and woven wire mesh, these mesh all has small mesh and made from thin wire, and they all play a roll in preventing wall cracking. However, due to the differences in raw materials and production methods and other elements, they also have a slightly different nature, such as fiberglass mesh, except for the anti-corrosion, it also has alkali resistance. So you can read our pages for details and then choose according to your needs.
- High tensile strength, will not be deformed due to temperature and humidity changes.
- Lightweight with flexible structure, can be installed on curved, inclined or angled surface.
- Good chemical stability, anti acid and alkali, anti-rust and anti-corrosion.
- Anti-mildew, pest control.
- Can be used in many kinds of surface, such as concrete, brick, wood or even plaster ceilings.
- Easy to handle and use.
- Durable with longer lifespan.
MaterialLow carbon steel wire, annealed wire, cold-rolled metal sheet, black wire, PP (polypropylene), UV stabilization.
Wire diameter0.4–2.5 mm.
Mesh opening shapeSquare, rectangle, diamond or hexagon.
Roll length (m)10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 60, 80, 100, 200.
Roll height0.8–3.0 m.
ColorWhite, black, green, orange,yellow, blue, red.
PackageIn the plastic film.
Plaster mesh is widely used as a reinforcing material to protect the internal and external walls, floors and ceilings against cracking in the industrial plants and other architectures.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.