Safety Grating with Opening Structure, Anti-Slip and Wear Resistance
Walcoom is a reliable and trusted source of safety grating for your industrial and civil applications.
Walcoom safety grating mainly includes four types: diamond-strut, O-grip, traction-grip and interlocking safety grating. But except for that, we also provide you safety grating accessories, such as j-clip, walkway splice plate, hold-down clamp, hold-down clip, anchor plate and so on.
In addition, the surface treatment of safety grating makes them anti-rust and anti-corrosion, so it is durable and with a longer lifespan. And the opening structure permits free flow of liquids, grease, mud, snow and other debris. More importantly, safety grating with the feature of anti-slip to protect the safety of people.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio with high bearing capacity and light weight.
- Providing slip resistance in all directions.
- Wear resistance, not easy to deform.
- Opening structure permits free flow of liquids, grease, mud, snow and other debris.
- Simple and fast installation, little maintenance after installation.
- Durable and economical, the lifespan is long.
- Carbon steel: HRPO (hot rolled, pickled and oiled), 11, 13 and 16 gauge.
- Galvanized steel: 11, 13 and 16 gauge.
- Aluminum: 5052-H32, 0.125".
- Stainless steel: 304 or 316L, 14 and 16 gauge.
Surface treatmentGalvanized, hot rolling, pickling.
StandardBS 4592-0, BS 4592-1, BS 4592-3, GB/T 31255, federal standard RR-G-160 2D.
Safety grating is widely used as such things:
- Stair treads.
- Ladder rung.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.