Expanded Metal Serves as Decoration, Protection, Support, Security
Decorative expanded metal for interior and exterior architectural applications, we meet your aesthetic demands.
Expanded metal is a versatile product that has countless applications throughout industry. Made from various materials, it is rigid, non-ravel piece of metal that is slit and stretched in the expanding process, making it a greater strength to weight ratio than solid sheet steel. No metal is lost during the course of manufacturing.
Expanded metal comes in four basic types: standard expanded metal, flattened expanded metal, decorative expanded metal and expanded metal grating. The versatility of expanded metal makes it ideal for industrial, commercial and domestic applications.
- Openings permit free flow of light, heat, sound & air.
- It won't unravel when cut, unlike woven wire mesh.
- Little weight is ideal for decoration.
- Available in a variety of mesh configurations and decorative patterns.
- Expanded metal is a formidable barrier when used in security applications.
- Durability and low maintenance.
Materialmild steel, stainless steel, aluminum; precious materials such as brass, copper, titanium and platinum are also available.
Surface treatmentgalvanizing, painting, powder coating, polishing, anodizing, etc.
Hole patternsdiamond, hexagonal and customized patterns against order.
Sheet width2' – 8'.
Sheet length2' – 10'.
- Sun screens
- Building facades
- Room dividers
- Exhibition stands
- Infill panels
- Speaker grilles
- Air intake screens