FRP Membrane Housing, FRP Precision Filter, DTRO FRP Housing
FRP membrane housing also called FRP pressure vessel, is popular used for waste water treatment system. Made of fiberglass, through winding technique, with polyurethane coated layer, based on these high efficiency machines with high precision process, thereby ensuring the production of excellent membrane housing. And we provide you with four different kinds of FRP membrane housing, 2.5" FRP membrane housing, 4" FRP membrane housing, 8" FRP membrane housing, each one has various specifications for your selection. As well as FRP precision filter and DTRO FRP housing.
What's more, our membrane housing is easy to install and disassemble, this can save a lot of time and maintenance costs for our customers. Featured by high sealing pressure and strength performance it is applicable in electron, electric power, metallurgy, chemical, food and drinking water, desalination, waste water treatment, etc.
- Composite construction is anti-wearable.
- Test every membrane housing, not sampling.
- Unique mirror finish ID.
- Electrically non-conductive.
- Resistance to corrosion, oxidation & aging.
- Well heat-insulting property.
- High sealing pressure performance.
- Mirror inner wall and brightly surface.
- Standard and non-standard are all available.
MaterialFiberglass and epoxy.
Connection typeEnd port, side port, multi-port optional.
Working pressure150–1200 PSI.
Operating temperature-10 °C–49 °C.
Operating pH range3–11.
Cleaning pH range2–12 (≤ 30 min).
ColorOriginal, blue, yellow, fruit green or customized.
PackageUse wooden box package or rigid cardboard package.
- Metallurgy & petrochemical.
- Food & beverage.
- Pharmaceutical & chemical.
- Power & electronics.
- Printing, dyeing & textile.
- RO, NF, UF, & MF system.
- Waste water treatment.
- Re-use of recycled water.
- Seawater desalination.
- Brackish water desalination.
- Landfill leachate treatment.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.