Metal Conveyor Belt with Good Strength to Weight Ratio, Anti-Corrosion
You can find several types of metal conveyor belts in Walcoom, also can be customized on request.
There are mainly seven types of metal conveyor belts in Walcoom, they are plate, flat, ladder, flat spiral, chain link, flat rolled baking conveyor belt and conveyor belt accessory.
Compared with plastic conveyor belt, metal conveyor belt is mainly made of carbon steel or stainless steel, the good strength to weight ratio prevents it from deforming under heavy loads, so it is very stable and durable.
In addition, the large opening area with good air circulation makes it become ideal for drying and cooling. You can use it in many kinds of industries such as food processing, seafood and chemistry industry.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio but with maximum flexibility to prevents belt from deforming under heavy loads.
- High temperature resistance, non-slip, anti-corrosion, anti-rust, resistant to acid and alkaline.
- Complying with food safety standards such as FDA, GMP and others up your request.
- Large opening area with good air circulation.
- Side and center baffles can be added to the conveyor belt to prevent the products from falling down to the ground.
- Easy to clean, assemble and disassemble, save maintenance cost, durable and long lifespan.
MaterialLow carbon steel C1015, high carbon steel C-1045, C1050, stainless steel 304, 314, 316, 316L, copper steel, brass steel.
Surface treatmentHot dipped galvanized, 3% chromium plate, manganese plated.
StandardISO 1977, BS EN 12882, BS EN 16974, ISO 284, BS EN ISO 340, JB/T 9155.
Metal conveyor belt can be used in many industries, such as:
- Light engineering.
- Waste management.
Metal conveyor belt also can be used for many application, such as:
- Architectural mesh.
- Dough rolling.
- Industrial curtain.
- Lift guard.
- Lifting sling.
- Side shifting.
- Swarf removal.
- Turf cutting.
- Waste treatment.
- Weed clearing.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.