Perforated Metal Has Good Ventilation and Light Penetration
Perforated metal with anti-skid and high strength mainly is applied for stairs and building facades.
Perforated metal, one of the most versatile and stylish metal protects in our life, has various hole sizes, high strength-to-weight ratio, good ventilation and light penetration.
Made of various materials, perforated metal can be used as architectural metal or decorative metal. It is mainly applied for screen, windbreak panels, guard, filter, vent, signage, partition, enclosure, building facade and noise barrier.
- Ventilation, light and air penetration and anti-sand property.
- High strength and security.
- Perfect anti-corrosion property and rust resistance.
- Various choices in opening sizes/areas, gauges and materials, hole shapes/patterns.
- Wide application for architectural and decorative aspects.
- Aesthetic appearance.
- Low maintenance.
- Easy installation.
MaterialPlain steel, mild carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel (302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L), brass, copper.
Surface treatmentGalvanized, PE/PVC coated and powder coating.
Width by length1000 × 2000 mm to 2000 × 6000 mm or according to customer's requirements.
Standard sizes1000 × 2000 mm, 1000 × 2400 mm and 1200 × 2400 mm.
Hole patternsRound hole, square hole, slotted hole, hexagonal hole and decorative hole.
Hole diameter0.2–100 mm.
- Coiled plate: in water-proof plastic bags then in wood pallets.
- Flat plate: in plastic film then in wood pallets.
Perforated metal is used in commercial, industrial and domestic sites, it's vital for the following applications:
- Noise barriers.
- Protective fences.
- Perforated metal building facade.
- Perimeter protection screen.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.