Sintered Wire Mesh – Plain Weave, Dutch Weave and Perforated Types
Featured by high strength and accurate precision, sintered mesh is popular in filtering field.
Sintered mesh products is mainly made of stainless steel, including sintered plain weave mesh, sintered dutch weave mesh, sintered perforated mesh, sintered mesh filter cartridges, sintered fiber felt and sintered powder filter. And there are one-layer, two-layer, three-layer, five-layer, six-layer and seven-layer sintered meshes for choice. Featured by high mechanical strength and accurate filtering precision, sintered wire meshes are widely used for water treatment, gas purification and solid particle separation.
- High strength and accurate precision.
- Wide filter rating ranges for choice.
- Easy to be welded, sheared into various shapes.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Durable and long service life.
MaterialStainless steel, alloy steel hastelloy, monel, inconel.
Mesh layer number1 to 7.
Sintered plain woven mesh, sintered dutch woven mesh, sintered perforated mesh.
Sintered plain woven mesh
Sintered dutch woven mesh
Sintered perforated mesh
Disc, oval, ring, square, tube, pleated, cone, special shape, etc.
Sintered disc shape mesh
Sintered oval shape mesh
Sintered ring shape mesh
Sintered square shape mesh
Sintered mesh cartridge
Sintered pleated mesh filter
Sintered cone shape mesh
Sintered special shape mesh
- Water treatment and gas filtration.
- Filtration of highly viscous liquids.
- Air flow distribution control.
- Separation and recovery of solid particle.
- Transpiration cooling under high temperature.
- Noise reduction and current limitation.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.