Knitted Mesh – High Filtration Efficiency, Good Shielding Performance
With high filtration efficiency and shielding performance, knitted mesh is a good solution for liquid or gas filtering.
Knitted mesh is produced by the knitting machine, which is mainly made of stainless steel wire, copper wire, brass wire or polypropylene wire. And our knitted mesh products include knitted wire mesh roll, compressed knitted mesh, knitted mesh gasket and knitted mesh filter. Featured by high strength and perfect durability, knitted mesh is widely used as filtration material for liquid or gas separating and filtering. Besides, it's also can be used as engine breathers and shielding mesh and so on.
- High strength and stability.
- High filtration efficiency.
- Good shielding performance.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- Durable and long service life.
MaterialStainless steel, copper, brass, nickle, polypropylene, alloy or galvanized iron wire.
Manufacturing methodMachine knitting.
TypeFlattened type, ginning type.
Wire shapeRound wire, flat wire.
Wire numberSingle wire, double wires, three wires.
- Liquid or gas filtration materials.
- Engine breathers in vehicles.
- Shielding mesh in electronic field.
- Mist eliminator or demister pad.
- Gland rings and grounding buttons.
- Cleaning ball in the kitchen.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.