Fiberglass Mesh – High Strength, Alkaline Resistant, Cost-Effective, Easy to Install
We specialize in providing high strength, alkaline resistant, chemical stability, quality fiberglass mesh for construction industry.
Fiberglass mesh is woven by C/E glass yarn (melting point up to 680 °C, boiling point up to 1000 °C, density: 2.4–2.7 g/m3) through leno technique, then coated by alkaline resistant latex. Because of it's fine alkaline resistant, high strength, flexibility, it's mainly used to the building wall EIFS system, GRC reinforcement. Featured by good chemical stability and difficult to oxidation, fiberglass mesh can be cut into fiberglass mesh tape for wall, furniture to prevent cracks.
- High strength and low weight, high tensility.
- Alkali resistant, acid resistant, waterproof.
- Good insulation properties, good dimensional stability.
- Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared.
- Thermal preservation, fireproof, soundproof.
- Durable and long service life.
MaterialFiberglass yarn, modified acrylate copolymer glue.
Yarn typeC-glass, E-glass.
TypePlastering fiberglass mesh, fiberglass mesh tape, GRC reinforced fiberglass mesh.
Mesh size4 × 4, 5 × 5, 7 × 7, 8 × 8, up to 12 × 12 mm.
Roll length20–500 m.
Plastic coated layer≥ 20 g/m2.
Strength retention rate≥ 90%.
Weight30, 45, 75, 145, up to 500 g/m2.
ColorWhite (normal), orange, blue, green, any colors available.
PackageFirst plastic film, then carton box, or according to your requirement.
- Construction wall insulation.
- Plastering work.
- GRC reinforcement.
- Prevent cracking in wall and ceiling.
- Roof waterproofing.
- Grinding wheel base fabric.
- Reinforce cement, plastic, bitumen, plaster, marble, mosaic and other building materials.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.