Chain Link Fence Offers Maximum Visibility for Property Protection
Walcoom is your trusted source for chain link fence in residential and commercial applications.
Chain link fence, also called hurricane fence or cyclone fence, is one of the most durable yet inexpensive fencing materials that brings you and your properties security. Chain link fence comes in two basic categories by different coatings: Galvanized and Vinyl Coated chain link. Constructed of steel wire woven and interlocked in a diamond pattern, chain link fabric maintains an open appearance, which does not obscure the view beyond the fence. Chain link fabric offers an array of benefits which makes it appealing to residential and commercial properties. For high security purpose, razor wire and barbed wire can be used for chain link fence topping.
- Beautiful make-up that is more attractive than a wall boundary when securing your fortress.
- Vision barrier-free and good air flow ensures property in sight and beautiful view enjoyment.
- Open and transparent, do not obscure sunlight from either side of the fence.
- Against the invaders to ensure property safety.
- A variety of styles with different heights.
- Available coated in PVC or galvanized finishes.
- Weather resistant and durable.
- Quality guaranteed at an affordable rate.
- Removable to define a new perimeter when needed, and repeated use is achieved within your budget.
- Meet or exceeds ASTM standards.
- Easy to install and low maintenance.
- Type Ⅰ: galvanized, aluminized and galvinal coatings.
- Type Ⅱ: vinyl and polymer color-coatings.
twisted-twisted, knuckle-knuckle, knuckle-twisted.
"Knuckle" to avoid sharp ends; "Twisted" for more security.
Gauges6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11-1/2, 12, 12-1/2, 14, 16.
Mesh sizes3/8", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2", 3", 3-1/2", 4".
Roll length32' to 165'.
Width (Height)1.6' to 20' (Special heights available on request).
Vinyl coated coloursgreen, black, brown, yellow, orange and white.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.