Test Sieve–Lightweight, Anti-Corrosion, Proper Precision and Durable
Walcoom offers test sieves of all precision to meet your needs in daily life or scientific research.
Walcoom test sieves mainly include four types: common test sieve, special test sieve, laboratory test sieve and sieve shaker.
Test sieve can be made into very high precision products, in this case, it is mainly used in laboratories or quality inspection departments for particle size analysis or scientific research, but it also can be made into coarse test sieve for our daily life, such as sieving coffee powder, grain, soil, flour or even racks. So, about the aperture size of mesh can be customized according to your requests.
- High strength, not easy to be damaged.
- Lightweight structure, easy to operate and transport.
- Anti-corrosion, high temperature resistance, anti acid and alkali.
- Suitable for all kinds of powders and particles.
- Sieving can be done in a dry and humid environment.
- Strong and durable with longer lifespan and free maintenance.
MaterialStainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L, brass, heavy duty steel.
Frame materialStainless steel, brass.
Surface treatmentGalvanized, electrostatic paint.
Production processPlain woven, perforated holes.
Hole shapeSquare or round.
StandardASTM E323-11, ASTM E11-16, E161-12, ISO 565-1990, ISO 3310-1, ISO 3310-2, ISO 3310-3, ISO 2591-1, GB/T 6003.
Test sieves are mainly used in the follow place to sieve soil, grain, flour, coffee powder or used for particle size analysis:
- Metallurgy industry.
- Construction industry.
- Quality inspection department.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.