Barbed Wire with Sharp Edge on Various Fences for High Security Barrier
With sharp edge and high strength, barbed wire offers the best choice to improve fence security for customers.
Barbed wire, also known as bob wire, is the most important component of barbed wire fence system. It can be used individually to form the barbed wire fence, and it also can be attached onto various fences, such as chain link fence, welded wire mesh fence, expanded mesh fence or palisade fence for high level security barrier. With the features of sharp edge, high tensile strength and corrosion, rust resistance, they are widely used for prison fencing, airport fencing, farm fencing, ranch fencing, residence fencing, large construction site fencing and so on.
- Sharp edge frightens intruders and thieves.
- High stability, rigidity, and tensile strength to prevent cutting or destroying.
- Anti-acid and alkali.
- Harsh environment resistance.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Available to combine with other fences for high level security barrier.
- Convenient installation and uninstallation.
- Easy to maintain.
- Durable and long service life.
MaterialCarbon steel, aluminum alloy, stainless steel.
Surface treatmentGalvanized or PVC coated.
Common colors of PVC are green, yellow, blue, red, white, and black.
- Tensile strength: 1235 N/m2
- Galvanization: 275 g/m2.
- Tensile strength: 350 N/m2.
- Galvanization: 240 g/m2.
- Single strand barbed wire: formed with one line wire and many barbs.
- Double strand barbed wire: formed with two line wires and many barbs.
- Single barb (2-point barbed wire).
- Double barbs (4-point barbed wire).
- Traditional twist: barbs through two wires first, then wires are twisted.
- Reverse twist: two wires are twisted first, then barbs fastened onto wires.
- Pallet package for easy loading.
- Bulk package for saving space.
- Used individually to form barbed wire fence.
- Attached onto various fences for high level security fence barrier, such as chain link fence, welded wire mesh fence, expanded mesh fence or palisade fence.
|Design Number||Size, Steel Wire Gage||Diameter of Coated
Wire, in. (mm)
|Number of Barb
|Spacing of Barbs,
|Diameter of Barbs, Steel
|Shape of Barbs|
|12-4-3-14R||12.5||0.099 (2.51)||4||3 (76)||14||round|
|12-4-3-12R||12.5||0.099 (2.51)||4||3 (76)||12||round|
|12-2-4-12F||12.5||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||12.5||flat|
|12-2-4-13F||12.5||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||13||flat|
|12-2-4-14R||12.5||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||14||round|
|12-2-5-12F||12.5||0.099 (2.51)||2||5 (127)||12.5||flat|
|12-4-5-14R||12.5||0.099 (2.51)||2||5 (127)||14||round|
|12-4-5-14H||12.5||0.099 (2.51)||4||5 (127)||14||half-round|
|12-4-5-14R||12.5||0.099 (2.51)||4||5 (127)||14||round|
|13-2-4-14R||13.5||0.086 (2.18)||2||4 (102)||14||round|
|13-4-5-14R||13.5||0.086 (2.18)||4||5 (127)||14||round|
|14-2-4-14F||14||0.080 (2.03)||2||4 (102)||14||flat|
|14-2-5-14F||14||0.080 (2.03)||2||5 (127)||14||flat|
|14-4-3-14F||14||0.080 (2.03)||4||3 (76)||14||flat|
|14-4-5-14F||14||0.080 (2.03)||4||5 (127)||14||flat|
|14-2-5-14R||14||0.080 (2.03)||2||5 (127)||14||round|
|15-4-5-14R||14||0.080 (2.03)||4||5 (127)||14||round|
|15-2-5-13F||15.5||0.067 (1.70)||2||5 (127)||13.75||flat|
|15-2-5-14R||15.5||0.067 (1.70)||2||5 (127)||14||round|
|15-4-5-16R||15.5||0.067 (1.70)||4||5 (127)||16.5||round|
|Item||Coil Diameter Before Stretching (mm)||Coil Diameter After Stretching (mm)||Spiral Turns Per Coil||Clips Per Spiral|
|CBWF-02||450||400||54 or 55||3|
|CBWF-03||730||600||54 or 55||3|
|CBWF-04||730||620||54 or 55||5|
|CBWF-05||980||820||54 or 55||5|
|CBWF-06||980||850||54 or 55||7|
|CBWF-07||1250||1150||54 or 55||9|
- Airport fencing.
- Prison fencing.
- Military site fencing.
- Construction site fencing.
- Square fencing.
- Farm fencing.
- Ranch fencing.
- Highway fencing.
- Railway fencing.
- Factory fencing.
- Residence fencing.
- Building wall fencing.
- Orchard fencing.
- Garden fencing.
- Plant fencing.
- River fencing.
- High voltage fencing.
- Road fencing.
- Private land fencing.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.