When you use fiberglass mesh tape to repair defects in the wall, you should do it as following construction steps:
- Keep walls clean and dry.
- Put the fiberglass mesh tape on the crack and squeeze it.
- Make sure the gap has been covered with tape and then cut off the extra tape and end with a mortar.
- Let it dry, then lightly polished.
- Fill in enough paint, make the surface smooth.
- Removal of exposed tape. If all the cracks have been properly repaired, use fine composite material to repair the seams edge to make it shiny and clean.