Construction site of temporary edge protection fence for excavations.
Good construction safety protection is the responsibility of every construction company. Walcoom is willing to work with you to comply with the design and installation standards of the excavation edge protection.
- Safety guardrail must be protected at the edge of excavation construction according to the regulations. When the depth of excavation is more than 2 m, preferably edge protection with dense mesh enclosure installation.
- Excavation edge protection shall be consist of top and mid the two rails and column square tube.
- Top rail to ground height shall be 1.0–1.2 m, mid rail to ground height shall be 0.5–0.6 m. Column square tube spacing should not be greater than 2.0 m.
- The mid rail should be added when the protection guardrail height is greater than 1.2 m. Rail spacing should not be greater than 0.6 m.
- The toe board height should not be less than 180 mm.
- Excavation protection surface should be sprayed with yellow and black (red and white) to show warning.
- Protection guardrail to excavation edge shall not be less than 500 mm. Preferably spacing is 1.5 m.
- The steel square tube can be used directly into the ground level 0.5–0.7 m depth.
- Column square tube fixed and its connection with the top and mid rails, the overall structure and strength shall withstand the external force of 1 kN in any direction. If there is possible collision of vehicle or objects, rail section should be increased or encryption railing column spacing and the embedding depth should be taken.