Tightening up the steel rebar.
Before choosing the right steel rebar you need to understand its type and related mechanical properties.
|Rebar Grade||Nominal Diameter Range (mm)||Yield Strength (N/mm2)||Tensile Strength (N/mm2)||percentage elongation after fracture (%)||Maximize the total elongation (%)|
- HPB is short for hot-rolled plain steel bar. It is Grade I rebar.
- HRB is short for hot-rolled ribbed bar. HRB300 is Grade II rebar, HRB400 is Grade III rebar.
- HRBF is short for hot-rolled ribbed bar of fine grains.
- RRB is short for remained-heat-treatment ribbed-steel bar.
- CRB is short for cold-rolled ribbed bar.
- CPB is short for cold-rolled plain steel bar.